Game Discussion: The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead: 400 Days Achievements

• DarukDaruk178,236
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 15:40
    Don't really know where to post this kind of request... But there's a mistake about some achievements in this (awesome) game.

There are 8 achievements who aren't really part of "The Walking Dead" basis game, but they are in "The Walking Dead: 400 Days" DLC.
    https://truesteamachievements.com/dlc.aspx?dlcid=1530
    The DLC actually mentions: "There are a maximum of 0 achievements worth 0" and that's wrong...

The following 8 achievements can't be earned without this non-free DLC:

The Walking DeadWho Goes There?The Who Goes There? achievement in The Walking Dead worth 12 pointsCompleted Bonnie's Chapter.

The Walking DeadChain GangThe Chain Gang achievement in The Walking Dead worth 12 pointsCompleted Vince's Chapter.

The Walking DeadAbandonerThe Abandoner achievement in The Walking Dead worth 12 pointsCompleted Wyatt's Chapter.

The Walking DeadParadise LostThe Paradise Lost achievement in The Walking Dead worth 12 pointsCompleted Shel's Chapter.

The Walking DeadReunitedThe Reunited achievement in The Walking Dead worth 12 pointsFound an old friend.

The Walking DeadFriends Like TheseThe Friends Like These achievement in The Walking Dead worth 12 pointsCompleted Russell's Chapter.

The Walking DeadLoose EndsThe Loose Ends achievement in The Walking Dead worth 12 pointsCompleted the Epilogue.

The Walking DeadTwo out of ThreeThe Two out of Three achievement in The Walking Dead worth 13 pointsWon a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors.
    ----- TiCyrillou
  • SpilnerSpilner1,963
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 16:34
    DLC packs and their achievements havnt been sorted yet, only which packs exist on steam have been picked up. Unfortunately every DLC pack will have to be sorted manually.
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • DarukDaruk178,236
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 16:54
    Ok, Thanks !
    I hope users will have the possibility to help to organize all DLC & associated achievements.

(otherwise, there'll be a huge amount of work if developers want to sort all of these by themselves...)
    ----- TiCyrillou
  • NomstuffNomstuff71,951
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 19:57
    There will be a GI team to sort these out, not just the devs, and also like a way to submit the info to the team.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,963
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 19:58
    Nomstuff said:There will be a GI team to sort these out, not just the devs, and also like a way to submit the info to the team.Id assume it would go the TT route of let team try to do as much as they can then open submissions for the rest.
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • NomstuffNomstuff71,951
    Posted on 30 January 16 at 07:06
    Fixed.
  • DarukDaruk178,236
    Posted on 31 January 16 at 12:37
    Yeah I noticed that. I received a new Completion congratz! :D
    Thank you! wink
    ----- TiCyrillou
  • ShinnizleShinnizle107,621
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 20:43
    But why are the other episodes actually considered DLC? Doesn't Steam sell the game as a whole?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • VeilorVeilor55,417
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 21:00
    Shinnizle said:But why are the other episodes actually considered DLC? Doesn't Steam sell the game as a whole?It wasn't released as a whole, the episodes was released/accessed at different times. They are marked as a title update though which means they still count to your base game even if you have the option don't include DLC.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle107,621
    Posted on 13 March 16 at 21:37
    Silly me, I somehow thought they were listed as DLC, but yeah, they are listed as Title Updates. My bad.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • MacRaeBRBMacRaeBRB125,550
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 02:03
    Sorry to bring a thread back to life smile, but it seems like what was fixed in January 2016 is broken again. The eight achievements from The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC are listed in the main game, while the DLC entry (The Walking Dead: 400 Days Achievements) shows zero achievements.
  • NomstuffNomstuff71,951
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 19:02
    the pack does not have separate achievements thus we will not be adding it to its own page, however we have added it to its own pack again.

Cheers toast
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 19:46
    Perfect! Thanks for the quick response!
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 17:39
    @Nomstuff After you created the DLC pack, my Goal to complete the base game completed, but it does not show up in my list of completed games. Is that expected?
  • NomstuffNomstuff71,951
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 08:50
    That'd depend on your settings, if it's set to All DLC, or you've earned an achievement in the DLC, it'll not be added to your completed games.
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 02:26
    Mine is set to "DLC I own", so it ought to show as completed, right?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads