Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Final Fantasy V (Pixel Remaster version) Achievements Broken Completion

• Posted on 10 October 22 at 09:32, Edited on 10 October 22 at 10:06 by Scarlet Crusade
    So it looks like there's been two title updates to Final Fantasy V (Pixel Remaster) where they apparently deleted and then re-added the three achievements for the treasure chests, but this kinda wrecks the completion of the game for the different variants of these three achievements, no?

According to Steam, I still have the three treasure achievements, so I'm not sure what this site is on about that they were removed and re-added, because on Steam, they still have the original unlock dates as well when I unlocked them.

I have the original three achievements, but they're not tracked by the website, and I can't unlock the new three either, because I already have them on Steam, so there's no possibility I can unlock them since Steam won't unlock them again if you already have them. I feel like this could be addressed on the website somehow.

Folks who have the first revision version of these achievements probably have the same issue. It seems like, no matter what variant of the achievements you have, the website should show that you have the current version.

As it stands, my account has three phantom achievements and shows that I don't have three achievements that I actually do have, I'm not sure if there can be a fix for this, but anyone who has the completion of Final Fantasy V I imagine would appreciate it.

FINAL FANTASY V Achievements

Edit:

Here you can see my Steam profile, still has the achievements.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081398191/stats/...

And for convenience's sake, the different variants of the achievements, for each I have the first ones. I also noticed there is a recent completion on the 30th of August who doesn't have the third ones, somehow, but someone on the 28th of August does, and more surprisingly, someone back from the 28th of January does too.

FINAL FANTASY VRookie Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Rookie Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 11 pointsCollected treasure from 10% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VRookie Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Rookie Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 35 pointsCollected treasure from 10% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VRookie Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Rookie Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 12 pointsCollected treasure from 10% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VVeteran Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Veteran Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 14 pointsCollected treasure from 50% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VVeteran Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Veteran Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 50 pointsCollected treasure from 50% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VVeteran Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Veteran Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 14 pointsCollected treasure from 50% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VLegendary Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Legendary Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 18 pointsCollected treasure from 100% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VLegendary Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Legendary Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 95 pointsCollected treasure from 100% of the chests.

FINAL FANTASY VLegendary Treasure HunterScarlet CrusadeThe Legendary Treasure Hunter achievement in FINAL FANTASY V worth 19 pointsCollected treasure from 100% of the chests.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads