Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

TrueSteam Pro Accounts Now Available

• SpilnerSpilner1,960
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 19:37
    exoticCentipede said:You'll be able to receive Unobtainable and Discontinued flag change notifications

^

What does this mean like for games I own?
    Its a link to TA but it should help explain it TrueAchievements
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • TheShazbotTheShazbot573,541
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 22:07
    I should buy in, also hi spilner.

I would also be interested in a bulk deal, but will probably just do both, the on-demand scanning for me makes it worthwhile
  • mcnichojmcnichoj38,531
    Posted on 03 April 16 at 10:19
    Alklein92201 said:Again I'll ask then, like what? I'd say this is better than TrueTrophies, which I'll definitely agree seems to have slipped.Forum activity is basically non-existent.
    Games aren't getting their achievements segmented like they should which yeah I could go to one of those report threads and say something but I stopped coming on here for a few weeks. Somethings wrong if its been neglected for weeks.
    TT fell through a long time ago, I guess the dwindling number of users is what made them add the cross-site guide feature.

I'm not just hating on these sites either, I love the layout. I've been posting guides here as opposed to astats because of the better format.
  • DeejBruceDeejBruce69,434
    Posted on 03 April 16 at 17:38
    I'll probably get this next time I get paid.
  • UzzbuzzUzzbuzz370,350
    Posted on 07 April 16 at 17:16
    I didn't want to start a new topic to suggest this, but what do you guys think about allowing 5 forum badges with pro (a row of 3 and 2) ? Personally, I think it'd be nice to have completions as well as completion % on top of what is already there.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 April 16 at 17:46
    uzzbuzz said:I didn't want to start a new topic to suggest this, but what do you guys think about allowing 5 forum badges with pro (a row of 3 and 2) ? Personally, I think it'd be nice to have completions as well as completion % on top of what is already there.+1
  • PetruciusPetrucius422,430
    Posted on 10 April 16 at 07:39
    Guys do you consider other payment methods?
    Like direct card payment without third party operator?
    I'd love to purchase a pro account but I don't use PP anymore and will never again.
  • DarukDaruk178,169
    Posted on 12 April 16 at 12:21
    What about the "super-fast Pro Subscriber scanner"?

I'm still on the Scanner 7 with a lot of non-pro account. And it don't seems to be "super-fast" neither, as fast as when I wasn't pro account.
    ----- TiCyrillou a.k.a. Darûk
  • U2NUMBU2NUMB66,578
    Posted on 17 April 16 at 13:35
    Signed up... also would love a cross site subscription. Say $40 for all 3 sites.
  • DarukDaruk178,169
    Posted on 18 April 16 at 15:42
    TiCyrillou said:
    What about the "super-fast Pro Subscriber scanner"?

I'm still on the Scanner 7 with a lot of non-pro account. And it don't seems to be "super-fast" neither, as fast as when I wasn't pro account.
    I just noticed this scanner exists:
    link hidden
    As I subscribed at 1st day, why am I still not on it? cry
    ----- TiCyrillou a.k.a. Darûk
  • RebornReborn75,262
    Posted on 18 April 16 at 16:34, Edited on 19 April 16 at 17:08 by Reborn
    That's strange. I'll send Rich a PM and let him know you guys need to be moved over to the Pro Scanners.

Taken care of wink
    Moderator here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads