Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• Posted on 08 January 24 at 18:50
    I need a rescan! new games i bought and new achievements aren't updated
  • ParadoxPyroParadoxPyro145,426
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 00:15
    Cocoon isn't showing up as completed, can I get a rescan please?
  • Posted on 10 January 24 at 03:12
    Two completions aren't showing up for me either. Can I please get a rescan?
  • RagenarokRagenarok173,356
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 11:05
    There are issues with this site that I encountered. A full rescan was the only fix last time.
    I have encountered a different, but an equally pressing one not a week after things were fixed.
    I'm once again requesting a full rescan.
    If your targetted rescan is different to the one a user can initiate, the game in question is Crysis 3: remastered.

The issue was outlined here: Completed Games not showing

Ragenarok said:
    Reporting in with the same issue. I 100%ed Crysis 3 on the 8th (2 days ago) I have requested more than 6 manual account scans, as well as the automatic ones. I've been diligent enough to select the specific games I want scanned (when viewing the individual game click the three dots and add it specifically to the scanner)

it's the games i've 100%ed aren't counting towards my completed games. And when I view my games list, and I select the "exclude completed games" filter, it still appears, with the green background to indicate it knows it's complete. No TSA mail saying congratulations on your completion.

It also believes that the game has 14 additional DLC achievements which I've apparently won... The game doesn't have any DLC.

I've never seen the site this laden with issues in my 4 yrs of using it.

Trueachievements (for xbox) and truetrohpies (for the playstation) are not having these issues. So... why here?
    Regards, Ragenarok
  • CptCookieCptCookie189,220
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 15:47
    I would like a full re-scan, please.
    I recently hit 180k TSA score on december, 30th and even got notified, now I'm back to 176k and I have no idea how and why.
    The little graphics that show the development of my TSA score also seem to be bugged.
  • Posted on 11 January 24 at 13:24
    Hello. I've found some issues with achievements recently (one game not recorded as full even if 100% are done, and some achievements not recorded won but they are on my steam profile).

Is a rescan possible?

Thank you.
  • ShepplesShepples67,658
    Posted on 11 January 24 at 17:11
    I recently 100% completed Alchemy Garden and it is not coming up as a completed game. Would it be possible to please get a full rescan? Thank you.
  • Posted on 11 January 24 at 18:33
    Last week I Completed "Sniper Elite V2" But it does not show up on my profile so can I get a full rescan? It seems to work for the rest so lest hope it works for me.
  • BonemasherBonemasher109,728
    Posted on 11 January 24 at 19:13
    I lost my 149 day streak because a cheevo in 30XX didnt register on the site. Also two games I have 100% don't show as 100% so I'd like a rescan
  • Posted on 13 January 24 at 02:56
    Achievements earned are not fully reflected in my gamerscore. Rescan please
  • RoGiRoGi25,224
    Posted on 13 January 24 at 23:04
    privacy setting is set to public but steam achievements says it is on private. please rescan
  • MummieMummie99,199
    Posted on 15 January 24 at 08:45
    can i have a full rescan i am still missing some games for completion due the scanner malfunctions.

they do show up at 100% but don't count towards the completed games tally or appear in my completed games list.
  • PalkiPalki111,244
    Posted on 19 January 24 at 22:44
    I'm missing games in my 100% list due to the scanner malfunction, please do an full rescan of my account
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 January 24 at 22:22
    Is it possible to get a full rescan on my account.

Thanks
    Xrles
  • Posted on 22 January 24 at 08:56
    Could I get a full rescan please....I have some Zup 5 acheivements which aren't showing so my streak has broken.

Thanks
  • Posted on 22 January 24 at 15:02
    Some of my games are showing achievements completed that I have not completed. Please do a full rescan of my account
  • Posted on 23 January 24 at 13:23
    Could I get a full rescan please?

Even though I have days Gone showing as 100% achievements unlocked, I haven't completed the game apparently,

thanks
  • ErebusErebus202,709
    Posted on 23 January 24 at 19:21
    Can I get a full rescan, a achievement for rock simulator 2 is not popping up for me
    Erebus the God of Darkness
  • LiLDisasteRLiLDisasteR159,369
    Posted on 24 January 24 at 06:15
    Hello,
    Can I, please, get a full rescan for my profile?
    Thank you!
  • CptCookieCptCookie189,220
    Posted on 27 January 24 at 13:33, Edited on 27 January 24 at 19:47 by CptCookie
    CptCookie said:
    I would like a full re-scan, please.
    I recently hit 180k TSA score on december, 30th and even got notified, now I'm back to 176k and I have no idea how and why.
    The little graphics that show the development of my TSA score also seem to be bugged.
    Any news on that re-scan? I really hate to be that guy.. but it's been a while.
    I also lost another 1k points for apparently no reason overnight. Yesterday I was well above 180k, today I'm back to 179448.
    I get that points fluctuate and changes can happen but these changes seem quite wild to me. I tried fixing the situation by requesting scanner updates for individual games.. but with 400+ played games this isn't really a viable option, especially since I have no clue which game might cause this weird behaviour.

A full re-scan of my profile would still be welcome, thank you very much.

EDIT: it looks like I got the full re-scan recently.
    I lost some more points and overall completion percentage in the process but the weird stuff on my profile is now finally gone. No more Counter-Strike 2 with 7500% completion rate (or something crazy like that) and games that got new achievements during the last few months are now also listed with their correct percentage.. instead of "100% completed" across the board.
    Once again: thank you very much. I think this fixed all my issues. smile
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads