Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• desdomdesdom99,602
    Posted on 07 December 23 at 23:02
    desdom said:
    Can I get a full rescan? I need contagion to be removed from 100% completed games since the devs added new achievements
    Sorry my completed games are still 72, but they should be 71. I suppose I didnt get the full rescan I asked for.

Please can I get a full rescan then?
  • Posted on 08 December 23 at 13:54
    At least one game couldn't be scanned for me for a few weeks now, even with «Request scanner update».
  • minus4kminus4k387,538
    Posted on 12 December 23 at 06:22
    May I please have a rescan? I am having trouble getting The Walking Dead: A New Frontier to scan appropriately.

minus4k's achievements in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Even though I have completed the game and requested scanner update numerous times, it still won't sync my progress. It has synced more recent games with zero prior playtime
    Best, minus4k
  • Posted on 20 December 23 at 13:08, Edited on 20 December 23 at 13:09 by Missy_Sassy
    Missy_Sassy said:
    I need a rescan, please. I'm missing 5 games.
    Please rescan because my achievement streak is broken even though I got at least one daily, thanks.
  • Posted on 28 December 23 at 21:03
    Can you do rescan of my profile, True Steam Achievements didnt pull single achievement from my profile, did multiple rescans myself. Thank you.
  • Posted on 29 December 23 at 17:16, Edited on 29 December 23 at 17:17 by Hvaki Spark
    Hello! I have a crazy TSA Ratio of 4.280 for Hob game in My Games list. There is no a single achievement in this game which has TSA value equal or greater than this so that's some bug, I think the rescan is needed.
    Also I've done an existential mistake some time ago. I added two games that have limited Steam profile functionality (Puzzletronics and Puzzletronics: Digital Infinite One) to My Games list and requested a scan. Later I've hidden them, I don't want games with limited Steam profile functionality take part in my stats here anymore. But they do. You can see that there is a number 79 as a count of my completed games on my gamer page at TSA. But if you open the list of them, the count is 77 (which is shown in my Steam profile). I would like to remove these two games from the whole picture but I don't know how.
  • MyonMyon61,955
    Posted on 29 December 23 at 17:44, Edited on 03 January 24 at 23:41 by Myon
    Please could I have a full rescan, the last two games I have played had not been giving the score they save they are, getting checked off on the game page, nor been updating my recently played? Thanks

edit - to clarify if it helps fix the games for other users, these are Warframe and Lego Lord of The Rings
  • Thomas IrwinThomas Irwin359,923
    Posted on 31 December 23 at 19:09
    Could I get a rescan please. I previously had 895 completed games counted. After 19 more recognized completions, it now lists it as 907. Not really sure what is going on, or which is the accurate number. It seemed to have been adding things properly until today though, minus a few games that were listed as not having achievements, despite actually having such. Thanks.
  • Posted on 01 January 24 at 18:41
    Need a rescan, Pixel Palette Creator is not showing my last 3 achievements
  • RagenarokRagenarok173,356
    Posted on 03 January 24 at 05:22, Edited on 03 January 24 at 05:32 by Ragenarok
    I have achievements in Borderlands 3 that I unlocked in 2020 that are still displaying as locked.
    Also, I spent 2 of my free scans today and on both occasions it hasn't correctly updated achievements I unlocked today

Edit because I found more.
    Halo Master Chief collection is also displaying incorrectly.
  • MummieMummie99,199
    Posted on 04 January 24 at 18:37
    i am missing some achievements after a scan i ran in diffrent games.
    can i get a full rescan
    Posted on 06 January 24 at 03:22
    Thank you!!! that fixed my issue
    Regards, Ragenarok
  • minus4kminus4k387,538
    Posted on 06 January 24 at 09:12
    thank you <3
    Best, minus4k
  • Posted on 06 January 24 at 11:01
    Hi all, as Full Scans ask quite a lot of resources from our scanners (we'll scan your entire game history, even those without issues), we have to be careful not to do that as much as I did yesterday.

If you have an issue with a specific game not updating correctly (or multiple games, as long as you know what game has the issue), you can go to the games page, use the (...) menu on the top-right of the banner, and choose 'Request scanner update'. Once you do this, during the next normal scan, that game only will be 'full' scanned instead.

If this doesn't solve your issue, or the issue is not related to specific game(s) that you know the titles of, please post here.
  • Posted on 06 January 24 at 14:21
    Need a full rescan, there are a lot of owned games that don't show on the game collection.
  • Posted on 06 January 24 at 17:41
    Thank you so much!
  • RzrsSRzrsS250,251
    Posted on 07 January 24 at 21:02
    Can I get a full rescan
    Enter the Gungeon isn't marked as completed
    RzrsS' achievements in Enter the Gungeon

Also I requested a full rescan a while back because bitburner seems to be in limbo between started unlocked completed. So far that has not been resolved
    Bitburner Achievements

Thanks in advance! ❤️
    Posted on 08 January 24 at 08:59
    Remco1986 said:
    Hi all, as Full Scans ask quite a lot of resources from our scanners (we'll scan your entire game history, even those without issues), we have to be careful not to do that as much as I did yesterday.

If you have an issue with a specific game not updating correctly (or multiple games, as long as you know what game has the issue), you can go to the games page, use the (...) menu on the top-right of the banner, and choose 'Request scanner update'. Once you do this, during the next normal scan, that game only will be 'full' scanned instead.

If this doesn't solve your issue, or the issue is not related to specific game(s) that you know the titles of, please post here.
    I just wanted to chip in and say I tried updating the 2 problem games (borderlands 3 & MCC) individually - I burned all my free rescans (not a paid pro user)
    before I did seek out this forum.
    And this did resolve my issue.
    Aside froma full rescan, there was no action left I could take from my end.
    Regards, Ragenarok
  • Zethes66Zethes6692,323
    Posted on 08 January 24 at 18:43, Edited on 13 January 24 at 20:25 by Zethes66
    edit: removed as this is a sitewide issue currently, devs are on the case...
    Ethan
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads