Game Discussion: Zaccaria Pinball

Cheaters popping up like crazy

• djtsexdjtsex97,733
    Posted on 25 February 21 at 16:23
    Seeing a bunch of cheaters keep popping up. Super easy to find them because they have 100% instantly. They all have complaints filed against them but there are 5 right now which is half the top 10 leaderboard
  • Posted on 01 March 21 at 23:37
    hey I made #9 on the leaderboard tonight! yay I guess

yeah having 100% of this is rather suspicious as some things are near impossible to get, and many others require excessive grinding (which I have not done so far)
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 00:00, Edited on 03 April 21 at 00:01 by Andreas Teufel
    ARCHANGEL
    GillyGish

For reference, in-game, the Combat 2017 table survivor mode has only 3 people who got Gold: RAF, Pinballwiz45b and GAMETESTPLAY. (sure, you could quit instead of draining your balls on reaching gold so it's not 100% proof of cheating, but still)

Now I don't know why I have a different name here than on Steam (jcdenton666), but like I said above 100% on this game which has quite some broken things is unrealistic, and joining this site with it even more so. I'd really like for somebody to look into this as it directly devalues my own undertakings. In fact, my best achievements dropped from over 100 points (130+ even) to some 70 overnight, which is rather ridiculous and a massive buzzkill if it happened due to cheaters.
  • paulxx62paulxx62355,257
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 18:56
    Andreas Teufel said:
    ARCHANGEL
    GillyGish

For reference, in-game, the Combat 2017 table survivor mode has only 3 people who got Gold: RAF, Pinballwiz45b and GAMETESTPLAY. (sure, you could quit instead of draining your balls on reaching gold so it's not 100% proof of cheating, but still)

Now I don't know why I have a different name here than on Steam (jcdenton666), but like I said above 100% on this game which has quite some broken things is unrealistic, and joining this site with it even more so. I'd really like for somebody to look into this as it directly devalues my own undertakings. In fact, my best achievements dropped from over 100 points (130+ even) to some 70 overnight, which is rather ridiculous and a massive buzzkill if it happened due to cheaters.
    paulxx62
  • Posted on 03 February 22 at 07:56, Edited on 03 February 22 at 08:04 by Captain_Guile
    Just curious if the first (new) one on TSA leaderboard is a cheater ?
    Apparently this person only played 2 minutes the game ("Votz" - 159.049 / 179.657).

Although no unlock on the last tables packs (though this looks normal...Votz unlocked everything on 29 december 2019 (missing about 600 steam achievements + of course the last batch for Postal tables which are (still) not working yet on Steam)).

What's your thoughts about it ?

(edit : I also checked on Votz profile...Warframe and Adventure capitalist, 2 games with more than 200 hours to finish...while he 100% them on 1 hour or less (and on the same date like Zaccaria, 29 december 2019), what a big coincidence).
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,958
    Posted on 03 February 22 at 09:05
    Nice work. Don't forget to use the "Report gamer" function.
  • Posted on 10 February 22 at 22:23, Edited on 10 February 22 at 22:24 by Captain_Guile
    Thank you and also for the information thirtysmooth.
    There is an actual new player who completed (fake with program) Zaccaria (but already reported by someone).
  • Posted on 20 May 22 at 22:47, Edited on 20 May 22 at 22:51 by Andreas Teufel
    Swusho
    IceVentre

"completed" Zaccaria. note that let's say at least a dozen achievements are literally unobtainable (probably more though, with at least another 100 requiring SERIOUS grinding, at least since the idiot dev fucked up the ball speed and broke half the game in simulation mode), and completing them all in one go is mighty suspicious. neither of these names is on any leaderboards, though I for some reason got a different name on steam too, jcdenton666.

either way, there's no way these two aren't cheaters. zaccaria can't be completed, plain and simple, as it's a bugged mess with the scummiest developer on steam (don't give em any money, btw. those people are the scum of the earth)

that also makes me the legitimate #1 point-wise I guess. and deservedly so. I'm at 4146/4820 now, with a couple that nobody else got.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads