Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Does TSA show hidden games?

• Posted on 23 November 20 at 02:38
    So I've been... Thinking about games people may, for one reason or another, want to hide. I know you can hide games in your steam library, but will those still show up on here?
  • Posted on 23 November 20 at 22:18, Edited on 23 November 20 at 22:25 by YouGotHitByGunner
    They most likely will still show up. Hiding games in your library won't affect what trackers have already registered on the tracker.

Edit: Also good to note that hiding a game in your library won't actually remove it from your owned games. Trackers get your achievement progress from owned games.
  • vizthexvizthex71,647
    Posted on 29 May 23 at 03:55
    YouGotHitByGunner said:
    They most likely will still show up. Hiding games in your library won't affect what trackers have already registered on the tracker.

Edit: Also good to note that hiding a game in your library won't actually remove it from your owned games. Trackers get your achievement progress from owned games.
    Can confirm, hid most of the puzzle games I've completed after finishing them, but they still appear in my perfect games list & TSA profile.
    vizthex, Attempter of Achievements
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads