Game Discussion: Zaccaria Pinball

World fucking record... and stuff

• Posted on 08 June 19 at 22:46, Edited on 08 June 19 at 22:48 by Andreas Teufel
    and I got my first world record ^^

Space shuttle - Target eliminator 55

Been a while since I got one in a pc pinball game. I got several in Visual pinball, but never bothered to record anything, so all unofficial. Pinball is my specialty, for some reason it's what I'm best at, though I'm not even THAT good at aimed shots, but my reactions are great. Zaccaria Pinball doesn't have the kind of tables I like (90s and on), but the physics are pretty good, so I can promise this won't be my last record (not like it was particularly hard to get, there are so many tables and modes... but damn this felt great just now!).
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth365,648
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:40
    Good work. Onto the next?
  • Posted on 01 March 21 at 23:33, Edited on 01 March 21 at 23:35 by Andreas Teufel
    got a couple in the meantime but it's not worth going for them, as there is no fightlist or any other recognition. a goldmine of achievements on the other hand, but plenty of them require hard grinding because of the pachinko-equivalent level of control you have on many of the tables (on some tables, balls go down the outlane 10 times for every 1 inlane... and there's maybe a chance to save 1 in 5 of them...), and of course the actual requirements which range from trivial (gold on first try) to insane (no bronze after 100 and more tries). well it's either this or Logistical if I want to get anywhere here, and I just don't get Logicistical whatsoever...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads