Pro Account Holders

Forum for Pro Account holders to give feedback on early access features.

Ranking on profile not accurate

• DanitherDanither208,246
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 17:28, Edited on 19 November 18 at 17:34 by Danither
    I've posted this multiple other places and not received a single response despite paying money to use this site when I don't have to.

but the leader boards are not updating, there is no information anywhere about this and no-one will update me on why, when or how this is going to be fixed.

I've tweeted at you guys, I've tweeted at Rich and still nothing more than a few weeks later since my original forum post.

I really really love TrueSteamAchievements and I'm a massive advocate, but I'm getting very fed up with the ZERO interaction from staff or owners of the site so far. I want to promote the site, I want it to be as big as Steam is....

however unless you update your customers on what is happening you'll eventually end up with none. I pay as a pro subscriber... but honestly will requesting a charge back if I can't get a response to this as I can only try so hard.

Honestly, If you need staff, hire me. I'll handle all queries on TrueSteamAchievements for 25k a year. But don't let it die...
    Danither
    Posted on 19 November 18 at 17:33, Edited on 19 November 18 at 17:33 by Danither
    Rich has just responded to my 2nd tweet at him saying:

"yes, we had to turn them off as they were causing a lot of issues across all three sites. It's on the list to look at again this week though"
    So it looks like things are being worked on, but it'd be good to have a forum for this type of site updates/info
    Danither
  • Posted on 25 November 18 at 23:49
    Danither said:
    Rich has just responded to my 2nd tweet at him saying:

"yes, we had to turn them off as they were causing a lot of issues across all three sites. It's on the list to look at again this week though"
    So it looks like things are being worked on, but it'd be good to have a forum for this type of site updates/info
    I'd love for this site to get more traffic as well. Right now TA gets a majority of the focus I believe because its got many more members and TSA hasn't quite caught on yet.
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 14:47
    yeah I'm inclined to agree, Still nothing has happened and there has been no word either. I'm going to tweet at Richard AGAIN.

this is unacceptable and if the site is continue to be run without any word from the developers about anything then eventually people will stop using it altogether and nobody wants that.

especially seeing as a paid money for a service I am not getting either.
    Danither
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads