Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Subforum or thread for discussion of achievement hunting, venting and BRAGGING!!

• Posted on 20 July 18 at 09:58, Edited on 20 July 18 at 10:00 by Andreas Teufel
    on this forum there isn't even a section to discuss achievement hunting or to brag about things you accomplished! nor is there one on the other steam achievement tracking site

that is literally the #1 thing I was looking forward to here! what is the point of going out of my way to unlock some really difficult achievement if I can't even brag about it here then!?! or (informally) complain about the point system, which makes zero sense (14000 points for True Hentai Puzzle but only 419 for duke 3d world tour!?!) have you people never seen any other game forum or am I really the blindest bat in the cellar and it has been there all along?
  • RebornReborn75,270
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 08:34
    True Hentai Puzzle Forum

Create a thread there? Every game page has a forum tab where you can create a thread for it. I do agree that we need more off-topic based forums like TA has though.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads