Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Community Events

• Posted on 07 February 18 at 18:34
    I would like to see TSA included in the TGN Community events and challenges such as Alphabet Challenge, 12 Days of Christmas Challenge, the 2018 Winter Olympics Community event that just launched. It would help us bring in new members, community events are a thing we (TGN) do that not a lot of other score tracking sites do, so let's bring that spirit of gaming together to TSA!
    Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
  • Posted on 07 February 18 at 20:13
    I brought that up quite a while ago, not sure about that

But i'll see what I can arrange if that is even possible :)
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth363,159
    Posted on 08 February 18 at 07:41
    We'd love to have some form of community event, but with SAM, this just isn't possible.
  • Posted on 08 February 18 at 07:45
    thirtysmooth said:
    We'd love to have some form of community event, but with SAM, this just isn't possible.
    Well how about we do something that has no winners and is just for fun (like TA's TA Playlist?) at least until SAM can be sorted out
    Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
  • Posted on 08 February 18 at 13:36
    Unlikely that SAM will be stopped
  • Posted on 08 February 18 at 21:06
    Flippol said:
    thirtysmooth said:
    Did the developers not take SAM into account when they made this site? The whole point of this website is void then if SAM is such a big issue. What's the difference between using SAM and a 360 profile editor to unlock achievements? TA had community events all the time before Xbox One came out.

Just have it so people that are flagged by investigations not be able to participate in the events. The rest of us shouldn't be punished.
    The issue with that is, we have to go through each and every participant and check their achievements and also keep tabs on Completeion Dates which is most crucial to the finding these cheaters. Most likely, if we can find a way to stop these cheater and make the event safe and fair for everyone then I am 100% down
  • Lysanne201Lysanne20127,068
    Posted on 13 November 23 at 01:04
    I really miss having events and targets here too, I love doing them over at TA and TT to help me work through my games a bit more since I have too much backlog.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads