Game Discussion: Clicker Heroes

Timestamps are working...

• Posted on 14 January 16 at 20:37, Edited on 14 January 16 at 20:38 by MaseJ
    We are unable to retrieve timestamp information for this game - all achievements will show as unlocked offlineJust noticed this highlighted on the game page information. Of the 49 achievements I have so far unlocked, all have timestamps, are included in my streak, including my most recent which was just yesterday.

Not sure if this is how you go about it but I think this information should be removed. I hope this wasn't added to easily justify the recent increase of game-save completions warning

edit: subject title
  • SpilnerSpilner1,962
    Posted on 15 January 16 at 14:33
    Definitely not there to 'justify' any cheating, site doesn't do that otherwise why would there be this Cheat Policy along with an investigations team
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • flatluigiflatluigi92,948
    Posted on 21 January 16 at 05:40
    My streak just died without me noticing because the two I got a day ago were marked as offline for some reason. :(
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,755
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,677
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,755
    Posted on 28 January 16 at 17:21
    What's the difference between MaseJ's achievements with timestamps and the ones he and I, and others, have earned without timestamps?

Is this something that is being worked on and will be resolved allowing for streaks to continue eventually?
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,677
    Posted on 28 January 16 at 17:26, Edited on 28 January 16 at 17:27 by Nomstuff
    Ther's a post somewhere that explains it better, but it depends on which api picks it up, the faster one doesn't do stamps, the slower one does.

But yes, I'd imagine it is being worked on.
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,755
    Posted on 28 January 16 at 17:45
    How do I get the slower one to scan my profile? :\
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,677
    Posted on 28 January 16 at 18:09
    It does it automatically, they both do.
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,755
    Posted on 28 January 16 at 18:21, Edited on 28 January 16 at 18:21 by PrettzL
    facepalm O...kay. So why isn't it working?
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,677
    Posted on 28 January 16 at 18:22
    PrettzL said:facepalm O...kay. So why isn't it working?Because Steam API's suck, both pick up different info, and they don't always do it correctly.
  • YumatchiYumatchi89,150
    Posted on 27 April 16 at 03:44
    SO... My 45 days streak broke yesterday because those 2 achievements I got didn't return their timestamp correctly, without my knowledge, without warning from the site...

I'd like to know, when I get this kind of "bugged achievement", that it won't count toward my current streak, so that I know I need another achievement from another game... Is there many games like this one with this kind of "timestamp" trouble?

I don't think I'll try another streak without knowing which games I have that can break my precious streak...
  • alphabetalphabet826,151
    Posted on 27 April 16 at 21:29
    Red box, top right corner: https://truesteamachievements.com/Clicker-Heroes/achievement...

Those will not count towards a streak. It's some strange bug on this site. Old achievements from the game are timestamped, but new ones aren't. The games also seem to be completely random, so you'll have to check them all.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads