Community News

News for and about the community. Only TSA Newshounds can start threads here.

Walkthroughs Update - September 2017

• thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,958
  • Posted on 07 October 17 at 07:32
    Man I miss having these on TA, it's been several months since we've had one there.

For anyone interested in walkthrough stuff, I'm (re)writing the Sonic Generations walkthrough for TA and will be porting it here; I'll then port a few other WT's I've written over afterwards so everything's on the same page. I'm thinking about putting these on TT as well, since that site needs to get more popular too.
  • Posted on 21 November 17 at 16:24
    Nice work clap
    >> I'm not a player, I'm a gamer [toast] <<
  • BrandvsbrandBrandvsbrand365,212
    Posted on 01 December 17 at 07:01
    Great work ! Keep it up !
  • Posted on 02 December 17 at 08:39
    I haven't really been on the site for long, but dang they slack on these threads
  • Posted on 04 January 18 at 04:54
    Can't we get a walkthrough for Disgaea PC and Disgaea 2 PC?
  • Posted on 07 January 18 at 08:50
    Brand new to this site but feel like they don't really keep this update to date as much as TT or TA. But then again, it would be difficult to run 3 sites like this.
  • Posted on 09 January 18 at 05:47
    Dick Mango said:
    Brand new to this site but feel like they don't really keep this update to date as much as TT or TA. But then again, it would be difficult to run 3 sites like this.
    TA hasn't updated the list since like April up until November. Which is great, but they definitely lack too Never seen one on TT but that's understandable. I wish that TSA would make a post catching up though.
  • JaySynrayJaySynray22,729
    Posted on 13 January 18 at 02:09
    Is it possible to link a walk-through from TA to TSA? I've used the ones from TA for Steam games and they have been spot on.
  • Posted on 13 January 18 at 02:25
    I am not entierly sure, but they usually are the same walkthroughs
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads