Game Discussion: Clicker Heroes

Looking for clan to join

• Posted on 06 January 16 at 20:58
    Hi clickers. I'm looking for a clan to join & would prefer to be in with some TSAers.

Relatively new to the game. Current max level is 439. Active daily. Current setup is idle farmer.

Let me know via PM here, post or through Steam (masejnz).

Chur!
  • Posted on 07 January 16 at 16:19
    Hi MaseJ

Are you still looking to join a group? We have an active clan that was formed just over a month ago. We're fighting level a level 26 boss at the moment and have players with a variety of levels, you would be one of the higher levelled ones, but by no means the top.

If you're interested please let me know and I'll remove one of our inactive members (who has actually never played more than one session!) and you can take their slot. We'll be back up to 10 then for a full clan.

If you are interested in seeing who you are gaming with we're actually a small gaming community called Element 83 Gaming. We have a (poor) website, a Steam group called Element83 and a forum - http://element83gaming.com/forum/

Our Clicker Heroes clan is called, not surprisingly, Element83 smile
  • Posted on 09 January 16 at 09:24
    Thanks Moon I posted over at the forums.
  • Posted on 09 January 16 at 13:46
    Great stuff, I've posted back and opened a space up for you. Welcome aboard! :D
  • Posted on 12 January 16 at 02:53
    Just thought I'd add to this page in case anyone is reading it..

Mase is madly clicking away in our clan now but someone else has dropped out, that means we have one free slot still!

If anyone wants to join, you are very welcome to, please just read the information above. :)
  • Posted on 07 February 16 at 20:04
    Started this game about a week ago and I would be interested in joining your clan Moon. I will join the Steam group and send a request through Clicker Heroes
  • Posted on 09 March 16 at 17:22
    Hi Moon, I would love to join your clan if you have a spot open. Active daily and mostly idle farmer overnights.

If not, I am still looking to meet fellow Steam gamers here and would be interested in joining in on anything else as well!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads