Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

TrueSteam Recruitment

• DanDan91,489
    Posted on 23 January 16 at 23:01
    PrettzL said:I'd like to congratulate everyone who was also selected!They haven't selected anyone yet?
  • SpilnerSpilner1,960
  • Posted on 24 January 16 at 01:02
    Well, let's be honest here: the staff do hold a certain position on the site, so it makes perfect sense for them to showcase their badges on the forums. I'm one of the Walkthrough Managers over on TA, and we've asked for the Overseers to showcase their badges on the forums. That way, when someone is having a discussion with a WT staff member on the walkthrough forum, they know that they're talking to a member of the staff.
    Denny, do you have something else to do?
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,690
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 01:07
    Some staff hold multiple positions though, not possible to display them all
  • Posted on 24 January 16 at 01:12
    It's still not required for anybody to display staff badges, but as brought up earlier, it does help to distinguish the members.

Also, nobody appears to have been recruited yet from this drive, Prettzl wink
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,370
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 02:18, Edited on 24 January 16 at 02:52 by PrettzL
    Dan said:They haven't selected anyone yet?SpiralGamerpro said:Also, nobody appears to have been recruited yet from this drive, Prettzl winkI guess I jumped the gun a bit then.

Thanks to Jack for selecting just me then. shock
  • UzzbuzzUzzbuzz369,911
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 02:39
    Usually one doesn't announce themselves prematurely before official announcements of selections for staff positions on any site/job/etc, as it kind of implies over-zealousness and ends up making the staff question your motives for even applying anyways.

From what I've gathered, the process isn't all at once; I believe people are slowly being rejected and accepted, and there will be an official announcement once everyone is sorted through, hence why people may be confused as to why some people are being accepted, and they haven't gotten an acception/rejection notice yet.
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,370
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 02:50, Edited on 24 January 16 at 02:58 by PrettzL
    Interesting perspective uzzbuzz, I'm confident that Jack and those others currently working hard on this transition will continue to make informed decisions with or without over-zealousness exclusively for the benefit of the site.
  • RebornReborn75,262
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:05
    Yeah if you've been accepted I don't think you're supposed to say anything until an official announcement. laugh Congrats though.

Btw, Spiral is a noob.

http://tinyurl.com/losmn7d
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,690
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:07
    RC is better
  • RebornReborn75,262
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:21
    Nomstuff said:RC is betterI prefer coke.
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,370
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:24, Edited on 24 January 16 at 03:24 by PrettzL
    Dr. Pepper makes me poop.

Sometimes I call it Dr. Pooper.
  • UzzbuzzUzzbuzz369,911
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:26
    Vanilla Coke is by far the best beverage known to any universe. Water is a close second :P
  • RebornReborn75,262
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:29
    Water, Vanilla Coke and Rootbeer are constantly stocked in my fridge.
  • UzzbuzzUzzbuzz369,911
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:31
    Reborn said:Water, Vanilla Coke and Rootbeer are constantly stocked in my fridge.I like you more with every post dance Root beer is definitely in my top drinks. Crush/Fanta aren't too far behind either.
  • PrettzLPrettzL192,370
    Posted on 24 January 16 at 03:48
    Squirt and Orange Cream Soda? Cmon~ toast
  • Posted on 24 January 16 at 05:47, Edited on 24 January 16 at 05:50 by SpiralGamerpro
    Reborn said:
    WT team for life
    Reborn gets a promotion.
  • Posted on 01 February 16 at 16:02
    Have all the spots been filled? I'd love to be able to give a hand out editing posts, comments, threads etc. as i sit on comp 10-12 hrs a day with nothing to do majority of the time laugh

Would really love this on TA - but seeing how long thats been around, all spots are filled and damn do they do a good job! toast
This thread has been locked by Reborn
Hide ads