Game Info Submission Archive: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

• Information
  • Information
    Posted on 01 August 22 at 04:04
    JellyCube has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Achievements:

JellyCube said:
    Call of Duty: Infinite WarfareDominionThe Dominion achievement in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare worth 10 pointsWin 5 online matches in Multiplayer.

Despite the simple requirement, the achievement simply does not unlock no matter how many wins you get in online matches.

I have also checked out other people's profiles that I met through online matches, pretty much all of them don't have the dominion achievement unlocked even though some of them have more than 1000 wins online.

Some people claimed to have this unlocked randomly, but this cannot be verified.

• Information
    Posted on 03 March 23 at 04:03
    JellyCube has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Achievements:

JellyCube said:
    Call of Duty: Infinite WarfareDominionThe Dominion achievement in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare worth 10 pointsWin 5 online matches in Multiplayer.

I want to add that there is no actual proof that this achievement was ever achieveable with VPN on PC. Even though the achievement is also broken for the XBONE/PS4, at least 30% of the XBONE/PS4 player base managed to unlock it.

According to Steam and TSA, only 1%-2% of the Steam player base on Steam somehow "unlocked" it. If it was as simple as using a VPN to get this achievement, shouldn't the percentage of people getting this way higher? You literally only need to win 5 online matches which can be done in 1 hour. I had spent hours in Multiplayer with and without VPN and Dominion never unlocked for me.

The more damning thing though is the Microsoft PC Store version of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. 30% of the player base for that version has the Dominion achievement, even though it shouldn't be any different from the Steam version.

All the people mentioning the VPN method got this information from PSNProfiles and Trueachievement. There's no actual confirmation that anyone on Steam got the achievement with the VPN method.

• FlippolFlippol111,009
    Posted on 27 March 23 at 23:32, Edited on 27 March 23 at 23:32 by Flippol
    I've seen the claim that some people were able to do the VPN trick on Steam with help of the Discord linked in this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Infinitewarfare/comments/lnal0c/tip...

In their group allegedly some people got it while others didn't.
  • FlippolFlippol111,009
    Posted on 27 March 23 at 23:38
    That's why I changed the flag to buggy, but open to revisiting.
  • JellyStormJellyStorm164,688
    Posted on 29 March 23 at 03:30, Edited on 31 March 23 at 03:23 by JellyStorm
    I want to highlight that almost every topics regarding this achievement does not ever mention getting the achievement on Steam. There has only ever been one person called "Phoenix Red" who claims to have it unlocked on Steam with the VPN method.

I'm not sure if the discord mentioned above is the same as this one https://discord.gg/8en7xSJ as the link is dead. I've been digging around in this one and see only 3 people mentioned to have the achievement. Of the three people mentioned, one of them was actually on the PS4, not Steam.

Another one is "Phoenix Red", who has been really busy posting the VPN "method" on Steam Discussion forums and all over Discord. I actually contacted this person all the way back in 2021 and all this person had to say was that they used a VPN from Asia. They did not mention anything about deleting or editing files. I've found out that since then, this person's explanation of how they got the achievement had only gotten more elaborate as shown in the discord mentioned.

I don't know if this person is on TSA but their astats account exists and it shows that every of their Infinite Warfare achievements is invalid.

https://astats.astats.nl/astats/User_Achievements.php?Type=8...
  • JellyStormJellyStorm164,688
  • FlippolFlippol111,009
    Posted on 31 March 23 at 04:32
    You're right, there isn't really any strong confirmation that it works for Steam, only consoles. I'll reapply the flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 31 March 23 at 04:32
    This post was archived by Flippol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads