Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 19 June 22 at 19:10
    I am getting There are 42 gamers in front of you. Been getting this message all day seems to be stuck.
  • BrotkastenBrotkasten52,804
    Posted on 19 June 22 at 20:02, Edited on 19 June 22 at 20:09 by Brotkasten
    Same here, since yesterday it's always "There are 10 gamers in front of you".
  • NMercureNMercure62,584
    Posted on 20 June 22 at 00:01
    Same thing as the people above me are saying. hasn't scanned in almost 3 days and when I do manual it just says "There are 23 gamers in front of you
  • n00bn00b119,308
    Posted on 20 June 22 at 07:14
    same here since 1-2 days
  • Posted on 25 June 22 at 11:22, Edited on 25 June 22 at 21:26 by MasterProcrastinator
    I'm not getting any achievements scanned since June 22 even though everything looks okay when I ask for a manual rescan. Other sites pick it up without issue.

-- Edit: Problem seems to have fixed itself. I'm suddenly getting all the achievements of the last few days.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 September 22 at 12:42
    New user here. Seems none of my games that I played are being picked up by scanner. My profile is public.
  • FlippolFlippol111,009
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 02:56
    iSlyGene said:
    New user here. Seems none of my games that I played are being picked up by scanner. My profile is public.
    Steam shows you don't actually own any games?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 22 at 13:49
    This is my second account, and I am playing games through my other account. Other scanners are able to pick the achievements bar this one.
  • FlippolFlippol111,009
    Posted on 15 September 22 at 15:04
    iSlyGene said:
    This is my second account, and I am playing games through my other account. Other scanners are able to pick the achievements bar this one.
    As far as I'm aware, you need to actually own the games on your account for them to be picked up by TSA.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 22 at 15:11
    Flippol said:
    iSlyGene said:
    As far as I'm aware, you need to actually own the games on your account for them to be picked up by TSA.
    Very strange as other scanners are being able to pick it up with no issues. Anyway if it does not work then I have no choice left.
  • TynaeveTynaeve76,721
    Posted on 01 October 22 at 22:19, Edited on 02 October 22 at 09:15 by Tynaeve
    Scanner 2 is down , "Gamers in front". At least i know my streak is safe when it gets fixed :D Thank you!

*Edit*
    Seems to have been sorted within an hour, works now
  • Posted on 11 February 23 at 15:31, Edited on 11 February 23 at 16:03 by rockgod1995
    I won 4 achievements in Coloring Pixels yesterday evening, I scanned my profile this morning and my profile feed has been updated properly, but the total number of achievements is 421, while it should be 425. I tried to scan my profile 2 or 3 times again, but I continue to see the message "there is 1 gamer in front of you".

P.S.: In Coloring Pixels, I have 121 achievements unlocked, but the website shows 117.

EDIT 1: My profile has been scanned once again, but nothing has changed.
  • Posted on 11 February 23 at 20:33
    rockgod1995 said:
    I won 4 achievements in Coloring Pixels yesterday evening, I scanned my profile this morning and my profile feed has been updated properly, but the total number of achievements is 421, while it should be 425. I tried to scan my profile 2 or 3 times again, but I continue to see the message "there is 1 gamer in front of you".

P.S.: In Coloring Pixels, I have 121 achievements unlocked, but the website shows 117.

This has been sorted :) (via TA Discord)
  • Posted on 12 February 23 at 02:12
    Remco1986 said:
    rockgod1995 said:

This has been sorted :) (via TA Discord)
    Thanks! :)
  • Posted on 10 September 23 at 00:25, Edited on 10 September 23 at 01:12 by Veritas Grim
    New user here. I recently created a new steam profile and came back to Steam, only own a few games currently but one I have unlocked a few achievements on (Surrounded). But none are showing here after a scan. My profile is public.

EDIT: Looks to be a problem with that game.

EDIT2: Now it is showing.
  • JackJack7,905
    Posted on 13 September 23 at 14:04
    Just a quick post to let you know that we have deployed a few changes to the scanners. This should improve the scan times and adds a bit of redundancy to make them more stable.

If you spot any issues, please drop a post here and we can investigate.

Thanks.
  • AlexCyrlexAlexCyrlex98,621
    Posted on 18 September 23 at 14:26
    Jack said:
    Just a quick post to let you know that we have deployed a few changes to the scanners. This should improve the scan times and adds a bit of redundancy to make them more stable.

If you spot any issues, please drop a post here and we can investigate.

Thanks.
    Although I can't be sure of this, an issue I have reported in a separate thread Achievement shows in Friend Feed, but not in My Achievements or game page might be related. This is a strange situation where achievement shows in some parts of TSA, but not in others. It appeared soon after the change in scanners. It seemed unrelated to scanners, because the newly unlocked achievement shows in some pages, so the scanner must have detected it - but maybe the scanner saved the new achievement in some wrong way or something like that. Sorry if this is actually unrelated issue, but I thought it is worth mentioning.
  • DarkDan88DarkDan8822,022
    Posted on 23 September 23 at 19:36
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but, I recently beat the Pixel Remaster version of Final Fantasy VI... the achievements are all showing, but it's not letting me add to my trophy case. It tells me I have not obtained all non-DLC achievements for it despite the fact that I have and also my completed game count is still at 17 when this is the 18th game I have completed. Achievement completion percentage is correct, however.
  • Posted on 24 September 23 at 16:53
    I won 2 achievements in the FH5 DLC in the last couple of days. Steam shows them as unlocked but not TSA. Any help??
  • MummieMummie99,199
    Posted on 24 September 23 at 19:00, Edited on 24 September 23 at 19:03 by Mummie
    i think there is a bigger problem goin on atm i have completed a couple of games now and the dlc is market complete but the newest completions are not counting towards the completed games counter or show up in my completed list.
    and one of them weirdly enough i completed 200% in if you look at the top members of the website i am not the only one.

might be my 2 cents worth of advice but what do i know xD
    maybe staff should make an statement in a pinned thing if they are aware of the issues regarding completion of games / achievements not counting.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads