Community News

News for and about the community. Only TSA Newshounds can start threads here.

UPDATED: Scanners Are Back On

• Posted on 15 June 17 at 08:49
    Switch to new api should make scanning faster and more reliable

Please click here to read the story: UPDATED: Scanners Are Back On
  • Posted on 15 June 17 at 10:32
    Scanners are back on and about 5 times faster based on initial testing toast
  • DarukDaruk178,190
    Posted on 15 June 17 at 11:42
    Good job! clap
    However, is this normal that I suddenly jumped in % Completion after this update? Did you change anything in calculation?
    ----- TiCyrillou a.k.a. Darûk
  • Posted on 15 June 17 at 11:57
    TiCyrillou said:
    Good job! clap
    However, is this normal that I suddenly jumped in % Completion after this update? Did you change anything in calculation?
    We are picking up some games that were previously not scanned. That may or not be the issue with your account, I'll need to check it properly in a bit

In the mean time we have found we have 1701 gamers with "missing" achievements. We think we should have them, but we don't have a record of them. I am going to push through full scans of these gamers now but some of them have 8000+ games (seriously) so it's going to clog up the scanners for 24 hours or so. I'll stagger the scans as best I can though.
  • DarukDaruk178,190
    Posted on 15 June 17 at 12:59
    My Completion % seems to be back to normal. Thanks!

(Is there any possibility for having my fake Milestone '89% AGC Completion' reached removed from my Milestones page?)
  • Posted on 15 June 17 at 13:23
    TiCyrillou said:
    My Completion % seems to be back to normal. Thanks!

(Is there any possibility for having my fake Milestone '89% AGC Completion' reached removed from my Milestones page?)
    done
  • DarukDaruk178,190
    Posted on 15 June 17 at 19:48
    Thanks a lot! Good job on scanners. wink
  • DlxTxDlxTx313,222
    Posted on 16 June 17 at 23:45
    I just did a scan and it was quite nice - sort of like upgrading from an old clunker to a brand new car right off the lot.

I did notice a sudden 2000-some point drop in my score, and can't seem to locate an explanation. I'll keep an eye out to see if it auto-corrects.
    Workin' for the man.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads