Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to Write a Walkthrough

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 September 22 at 13:59
    please remove me from the superhot walkthrough as i don't have the time required to do it :( sorry bout that!
    Roadhouse.
  • HaxArasHaxAras3,294
    Posted on 12 December 22 at 10:57
    I've put in a request, however, I'd like to also make a note here that I'm interested in creating a walkthrough for the game Labyrinthine Dreams.
    HaxAras
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 May 23 at 03:07
    how do i publish one?
  • Posted on 17 September 23 at 02:37
    Hey, I've never written a walkthrough before but I am interested in giving it a shot with Dark Souls Remastered. I have extensive knowledge of the game, including its DLC, and have completed the entire game with its achievements very recently, as well as helping a close friend with getting to said point. I'd like to also potentially have said friend involved in creating the walkthrough if they are interested in assisting. Their name is miki2003pl.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,723
    Posted on 18 September 23 at 15:30
    Danielstigman said:
    Hey, I've never written a walkthrough before but I am interested in giving it a shot with Dark Souls Remastered. I have extensive knowledge of the game, including its DLC, and have completed the entire game with its achievements very recently, as well as helping a close friend with getting to said point. I'd like to also potentially have said friend involved in creating the walkthrough if they are interested in assisting. Their name is miki2003pl.
    Thanks. Both of you should have received a PM.
  • Posted on 28 September 23 at 00:53, Edited on 28 September 23 at 01:14 by Danielstigman
    Excellent, cheers for the update! I'll let him know now.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, based on my Discord DMs with him, it seems as though he isn't interested in helping me out with the walkthrough, quote: "eh idk about that". A shame, it has to be said, but no worries. In fairness, I really should've told him beforehand about it before making my post :p.
  • TwizinatorTwizinator52,145
    Posted on 14 February 24 at 01:27
    I could do an Achievement guide for Elden Ring. It's surprisingly accessible for achievement hunters.
  • heartaemheartaem2,803
    Posted on 13 March 24 at 19:10
    Could I edit the walkthrough for Silver Creek Falls Chapter 1 and do the walkthrough for the other 2 games in the series?

The current walkthrough doesn't attest for evidence/etc. I'm also currently about to play the remaining two chapters tonight.

I can edit the first quickly enough and then work on Chapters 2 and 3 as I play them.
    Silver Creek Falls Series
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads