Game Discussion: DiRT Rally

[WARNING] Unobtainable achievement

• Posted on 07 December 15 at 23:38
    There is an achievement which can only be earned by playing during the "Early Access" period. Now that the game has launched fully, it can not be obtained.

DiRT RallyI've Signed the DiRT CharterThe I've Signed the DiRT Charter achievement in DiRT Rally worth 28 pointsPlayed DiRT Rally during Early Access.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 December 15 at 18:42
    Thanks for the heads up, hopefully it will be patched like Age of Empires was.
  • Posted on 12 December 15 at 19:29
    KuWanTum said:
    There is an achievement which can only be earned by playing during the "Early Access" period. Now that the game has launched fully, it can not be obtained.

DiRT RallyI've Signed the DiRT CharterThe I've Signed the DiRT Charter achievement in DiRT Rally worth 28 pointsPlayed DiRT Rally during Early Access.
    Thanks for telling me, I don't want an achievement I can't get due to not playing the BETA version.
    Just for the achievements!
  • keoskeykeoskey86,937
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 04:59
    hope they patch it. Kind of stupid if you did not play beta you cant get 100%
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 January 16 at 12:17
    I'd consider that a nice thing that they do for people who were involved in the beta. I hope they don't patch it.

They aren't obligated to make sure everyone can get 100%, especially on a platform that doesn't support achievement values.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads