Game Discussion: Ice Cream Fantasy

100% Achievements not be acknowledged consistently on Steam?

• Posted on 25 March 24 at 01:08
    So I tried playing the game three days ago, and I got all 21 achievements fairly quickly. Odd thing is, this isn't acknowledged consistently on Steam itself. When looking at the game under my library tab, as well as My Achievements, Global Achievements, and where the game shows up under Recent Activity on my profile, this is acknowledged accurately. But when looking at both the Achievement Showcase and Rarest Achievement showcase, my number of "Perfect Games" haven't increased, nor the overall number of achievements. The game itself doesn't show up when clicking on Perfect Games, and when searching for the game after clicking on either "Avg. Game Completion Rate" from one of said showcases or "All Recently Played" or "Games" from my profile, it's visibly listed in a way that acts as though I haven't unlocked a single achievement.

This isn't the biggest deal in the world or anything, but it's very strange, especially since I have never seen something like this from any other Steam game I've unlocked all achievements for. Has this happened or is happening to anyone else who have unlocked all the achievements?

PS: As for True Steam Achievements, they actually do acknowledge that I've unlocked all the achievements. Strange how this site is being more consistent about it than Steam itself...
  • TynaeveTynaeve76,704
    Posted on 25 March 24 at 17:55, Edited on 25 March 24 at 18:02 by Tynaeve
    It's because it's a "Profile Features Limited" game. It says on the storepage.

"What does profile features limited on Steam mean?
    Profile Features Limited... This game is not currently eligible to appear in certain showcases on your Steam Profile, and does not contribute to global Achievement or game collector counts."

And here's a steam community thread on why some games are this way: https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/3830828948520...
  • Posted on 04 April 24 at 00:25
    I knew there were games like that out there, and considering I got all 21 achievements within 10 minutes just from opening the game and starting (not finishing) each puzzle, I am not surprised this was one of them. I never knew about the "Profile Features Limited" description on store pages, though, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that description on a game's store page going forward. But as far as this website is concerned, does all of this qualify Ice Cream Fantasy as a spam game?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads