Game Info Submission Archive: Cruelty Squad

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Cruelty Squad - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Cruelty Squad

• Information
  • Posted on 04 February 24 at 13:46
    More info if it helps:
    Pharmokinetiks through Archon Grid are achievements earned by beating said main mission of the game. Darkworld through HQ are for beating secret missions. The Stylish Rank achievements are for beating each level with the Extravagant Suit item equipped (which makes you die in one hit, forcing a no-damage run.)
  • Posted on 04 February 24 at 14:38, Edited on 04 February 24 at 14:39 by FissionCube
    realised i missed the shop flag for house and replay for trauma loop stylish rank and went back and thought about the others more too and im unsure on a few actually. sorry if theres a full guide somewhere on how exactly the flags work and ive just not been able to find it or if i should be asking this somewhere else, i just have some questions the sidebar descriptions dont cover.

is shop even actually like, for in game only currency stuff? or is it premium currency irl money type stuff?

to unlock two of the secret missions you need to be on a specific difficulty, but if youve unlocked them you can play them on any difficulty, so you can go back down to an easier one to actually beat them. as well as a mission unlocked by beating every other mission, which of course inculdes those missions you unlock at the harder difficulty.
    would the achievements for beating those need the difficulty flag, given you need to be on divine light to unlock them? or would the fact you can go back down to an easier difficulty once unlocked mean they dont technically require said difficulty per se?

also unsure on stuff like house and all the stylish rank stuff. it is possible to get enough money for those quickly if youre lucky fishing or know what youre doing with the stock market, but if youre not like fully optimising money making itll probably maybe take 20+ hours to get the money for house at the very least. the wording for the description of the flag is unclear to me given its a singleplayer game and there isnt exactly any boosting.
    is this not technically time consuming because you could catch a single fish that sells for enough to buy the house in a few minutes if youre lucky? or would it be considered time consuming given youre probably gonna grind a while for the money for it?

idk about stackable either. if you already have a save file with the extravagant suit then yeah getting those extravagant suit achievements at the same time as the one for just beating the level would be more efficient, but starting from scratch youre not going to grind money for that before even beating the first level. its like, technically stackable but not practically. do i just flag em all as stackable anyway?
  • FlippolFlippol111,009
    Posted on 21 February 24 at 19:53
    is shop even actually like, for in game only currency stuff? or is it premium currency irl money type stuff?
    For in-game shops and currency.

I don't really know that much about the game myself, so will use your judgment. You or anyone else can always re-submit flags if you change your mind or disagree.
  • Information
    Posted on 21 February 24 at 19:53
    This post was archived by Flippol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads