Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Completed Games not showing

• OrokasOrokas192,176
    Posted on 09 January 24 at 23:37
    Hey , i completed a bunch of Games to 100% and it isnt showing "completed" anymore. Is this a known bug or is this new? It started a few days ago
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 24 at 01:28
    There is a bug, it seems. Deathloop shows up as 58 out of 54 achievements for me. Similarly, Pumpkin Jack shows up as 32 of 30 for you.
  • MummieMummie99,199
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 08:23, Edited on 10 January 24 at 08:25 by Mummie
    i have the same issue with mile morales spider man game it shows 100% but it doesnt say i completed it or counting to completed games and i have a few others like that

already tried the request full rescan of the games in question in the ... menu didnt work after i scanned again after that.

some are fixed now after i requested a full rescan but that isnt a solution to this porblem :/
  • RagenarokRagenarok173,356
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 11:00
    Reporting in with the same issue. I 100%ed Crysis 3 on the 8th (2 days ago) I have requested more than 6 manual account scans, as well as the automatic ones. I've been diligent enough to select the specific games I want scanned (when viewing the individual game click the three dots and add it specifically to the scanner)

it's the games i've 100%ed aren't counting towards my completed games. And when I view my games list, and I select the "exclude completed games" filter, it still appears, with the green background to indicate it knows it's complete. No TSA mail saying congratulations on your completion.

It also believes that the game has 14 additional DLC achievements which I've apparently won... The game doesn't have any DLC.

This is the second time in as many months I've had to request a full rescan of my account to fix issues with this achievement trakcing website not tracking my achievements accurately or correctly.

I've never seen the site this laden with issues in my 4 yrs of using it.

Trueachievements (for xbox) and truetrohpies (for the playstation) are not having these issues. So... why here?

Requesting another manual scan but I'd much prefer it if they fix the issues that have been created... somewhere.
    Regards, Ragenarok
  • AlcorinAlcorin35,806
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 11:25
    Yup, I reported this a few days ago and it seems that the problem is larger scale than I initially thought... The dev team is reportedly on it though, hopefully they can resolve this soon :'))
  • MortyMorty236,774
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 22:06
    I can confirm games are not showing as complete since January 7th and I think milestones are bugged as well (too bad, I had finally reached 50 %).
  • ShepplesShepples67,658
    Posted on 10 January 24 at 22:13
    The same applies to Alchemy Garden which I 100% last night. It isn't coming up as being a completed game even though I have all the achievements.
  • OpieoOpieo302,880
    Posted on 11 January 24 at 01:42
    Same thing happening to me. With FF7 of all games. Finished it yesterday. Shows green bar in my My Games page (which is hiding completed games).
  • JackJack7,905
    Posted on 11 January 24 at 09:08
    Thanks for letting us know. We are going to investigate this today and see what's going on.
  • PalkiPalki111,244
    Posted on 11 January 24 at 12:05
    Same for me with House Flipper 2, all 36 achievements unlocked but not counted as completed
  • MortyMorty236,774
    Posted on 12 January 24 at 18:50
    It worked today with The Room 4 old sins. I suppose it won't work with completed games in the last couple of days?
  • MummieMummie99,199
    Posted on 13 January 24 at 12:56
    Morty said:
    It worked today with The Room 4 old sins. I suppose it won't work with completed games in the last couple of days?
    i still have games that don't show up as completed but some do show up its as far i can see quite random which do and which don't show up for example 5050 did show up as completed same for (the) Gnorp Apologue.
    factorio didn't.
    miles Morales Spiderman game didn't show up either.
    to name just 2 of them.
    they both show 100% if i visit them on here but dont count towards the completed games or say they are completed in the days of completion.
  • PalkiPalki111,244
    Posted on 18 January 24 at 17:09
    Is there anything new?
    It seems to work again for gamers who completed a game to 100%, but it still doesn't unlock House Flipper 2 on my profile, others completed it in the past days
  • OpieoOpieo302,880
    Posted on 18 January 24 at 20:33, Edited on 18 January 24 at 20:33 by Opieo
    Just wrapped up Payday 2. It completed fine, showed my place to the finish line in the feed. Counts towards completed games. No longer shows on My Games (where I hide completed). FF7 still shows on that page though, can't be added to trophy case, etc. That is even after marking it be scanned specifically and doing another scan. So, behavior seems spotty. Waiting patiently. Just wanted to add some data in case it matters.
  • PalkiPalki111,244
    Posted on 19 January 24 at 14:53
    Yeah it seems, that everything worked fine for now and games are counted as completed, but the time where it didn't work, does not getting counted, so like in my case House Flipper 2, where me and 4 other people, who had everything done but not get counted.
  • MummieMummie99,199
    Posted on 19 January 24 at 21:48
    1993Palkia said:
    Yeah it seems, that everything worked fine for now and games are counted as completed, but the time where it didn't work, does not getting counted, so like in my case House Flipper 2, where me and 4 other people, who had everything done but not get counted.
    you can request a full scan here
    Post here to request a Full ReScan
    that might fix the missing ones when the scanner was not working right it seems like it is fixed now but the games completed when the scanner didnt work still seem to be broken a admin rescan usually fixes that
  • PalkiPalki111,244
    Posted on 24 January 24 at 12:33
    Mummie said:
    1993Palkia said:
    you can request a full scan here
    Post here to request a Full ReScan
    that might fix the missing ones when the scanner was not working right it seems like it is fixed now but the games completed when the scanner didnt work still seem to be broken a admin rescan usually fixes that
    I tried a few days ago, still nothing changed since then, don't know if they did the full rescan on my profile, but the game is still not completed
  • OpieoOpieo302,880
    Posted on 05 February 24 at 20:34
    Is that an official solution then? Just request the full rescan?
  • PalkiPalki111,244
    Posted on 14 February 24 at 17:18
    The Game is still not complete says the website, there was no feedback for weeks now from the admin team
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads