Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Phantom achievements?

• AlcorinAlcorin35,806
    Posted on 06 January 24 at 10:25
    Hi, I have an odd issue with achievements in Nut City Blues. As you can see on my profile, I have unlocked all of them and the site scanned them...
    And yet it doesn't register them in my Game Collection? When I look at it there it shows them all as locked. Similarily when I go to the game page, it acknowledges my unlocks by making the achievements green, but I do not show up in the Achievement Distribution nor Leaderboard sections. Upon clicking the "..." button, it says "Add remaining 6 achievements to my To-Do List", but upon clicking it there are "No items to add"... What is going on? Can someone please help? ;w;
  • Posted on 06 January 24 at 11:05
    Can you try selecting 'Request Scanner Update' from the (...) on the top-right of the games banner on the games achievements page. Once you are scanned, it'll fully rescan this specific game as well.
  • AlcorinAlcorin35,806
    Posted on 06 January 24 at 12:41
    Remco1986 said:
    Can you try selecting 'Request Scanner Update' from the (...) on the top-right of the games banner on the games achievements page. Once you are scanned, it'll fully rescan this specific game as well.
    I did this several times (including right now just to be sure), but to no avail ://
  • Posted on 07 January 24 at 10:14
    I've escalated this to the developers.
  • AlcorinAlcorin35,806
    Posted on 07 January 24 at 15:51, Edited on 07 January 24 at 15:52 by Alcorin
    Thank you!! As an update, the same thing happened with Pineapple on Pizza and The Terrible Old Man - so maybe the issue is with short, F2P games somehow? Also I noticed that the points gained from those achievements do not contribute to my overall score. Hope this can get resolved soon! :'))
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads