Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Full rescan?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 December 23 at 21:44
    I have some achievements that I have removed via the steam console and would like them to reflect on TSA. I have seen other forums mention a full rescan as a way to have any changes or syncing issues resolved, but I am not sure how to perform or request one. Can someone help?
  • GiancarloGiancarlo263,599
  • Posted on 12 December 23 at 11:35
    Orbiht said:
    I have some achievements that I have removed via the steam console and would like them to reflect on TSA. I have seen other forums mention a full rescan as a way to have any changes or syncing issues resolved, but I am not sure how to perform or request one. Can someone help?
    A full scan will not remove achievements that are previously unlocked. I can remove your account so that you can register again and have the latest details as per Steam. This would however remove your site contributions (which is currently 1 forum post).
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 December 23 at 07:34
    Remco1986 said:
    Orbiht said:
    A full scan will not remove achievements that are previously unlocked. I can remove your account so that you can register again and have the latest details as per Steam. This would however remove your site contributions (which is currently 1 forum post).
    Okay, if a full rescan won’t fix it, then could you remove my account so I can reregister
  • Posted on 05 January 24 at 17:38
    Orbiht said:
    Remco1986 said:
    Orbiht said:
    Okay, if a full rescan won’t fix it, then could you remove my account so I can reregister
    Done :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads