Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

TSA Ratio and TSA Score going down?

• ChizypuffChizypuff89,934
    Posted on 06 December 23 at 02:20
    My TSA ratio was extremely high when I opened my account for some reason and has been steadily climbing down- I don't know why it started as high as it did but more importantly-

My achievement points themselves have gone down since I joined in 2 large chunks. I got a few hundred, then it plummeted 2k. I got 1k back over the next 13 days, then it dropped another 1.7k.

Also my account shows only 4 completed games when on steam itself I have 63. Just doesn't seem like any of the stats mean anything real.
    Chizy
  • GiancarloGiancarlo263,599
    Posted on 06 December 23 at 11:48
    Points get recalulated frequently and achievements may drop in value as more people get them.
    This is mostly visible with freshly released achievements (like they may be worth 190 points each at the beginning when only a tiny fraction of the userbase has them, and then they may drop to 30 or 40 after a while as other players start to unlock them)

Anyway, for your problem I would suggest to request a full rescan of your profile here:
    Post here to request a Full ReScan
  • ChizypuffChizypuff89,934
    Posted on 06 December 23 at 20:32
    Thanks, just requested a rescan.
    I don't play any new games though, certainly not new enough to see those kind of violent changes
    Though a whopping 19k of my points come from cookie clicker so if anything at all changes with that game it's probably going to throw my stats in a tumble cycle.
    Chizy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads