Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Account doesnt seem to link

• Posted on 21 November 23 at 17:04
    just wondering if someone could help or point me in the right direction, my privacy settings all seem to be correct as per a post i saw everything is public and unchecked minus inventory. i have unlinked and relinked as had this issue months ago when i created my tsa account.

any help appreciated
  • Posted on 21 November 23 at 17:12
    when i link my profile im 100 percent choosing the correct profile, but when i click on my username on this post, click the 3 dots and select steam page its taking me to a different one
  • Posted on 25 November 23 at 09:56
    MCBRIDEL said:
    just wondering if someone could help or point me in the right direction, my privacy settings all seem to be correct as per a post i saw everything is public and unchecked minus inventory. i have unlinked and relinked as had this issue months ago when i created my tsa account.

any help appreciated
    I tried visiting your games list (and achievements), but Steam required me to login first. Normally, it should be visible even when logged out. As our scanners are not “logged in”, that’s probably the issue.

Please check if your privacy settings are exactly the same as mentioned on this page: https://truesteamachievements.com/privacy-settings
    In writing:
    - My basic details: Public
    - My profile: Public
    - Game details: Public
    - Checkbox for “Always keep my total play time private” must be UNCHECKED
    - Friends List: Public
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads