Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Achievement tracking issues

• HMSquaredHMSquared14,406
    Posted on 03 November 23 at 14:39
    Hello, all! Hope you are doing well.

I have several games that are in my collection, but the achievements aren't marked as completed on this site. This is frustrating because I can't accurately see what to complete next. What can I do to fix this?
  • Posted on 04 November 23 at 10:32
    It’s really frustrating when a scan is run and it doesn’t pick up your most recent achievements
  • Posted on 12 November 23 at 16:22
    I did a full scan on your profiles, but didn't see anything change. Could be that it was scanned in in the mean time, but if not, please let me know some games/achievements that have the issue.
  • MoruMoru4,903
    Posted on 24 January 24 at 10:17
    I'm having the same problem. Not even the game is showing here. :(
  • Jozef TisoJozef Tiso48,379
    Posted on 11 February 24 at 15:11
    Remco1986 said:
    I did a full scan on your profiles, but didn't see anything change. Could be that it was scanned in in the mean time, but if not, please let me know some games/achievements that have the issue.
    Hello, can you rescan me in Firewatch game? Last achievement doesnt pop up on this site even being rescanned multiple times.
    JT
  • MaxPrimeTVMaxPrimeTV22,406
    Posted on 27 March 24 at 00:54
    I have unlocked all achievements in "100 Capitalist Cats" but it is not showing as 100% on this site. Please check for me.
  • TynaeveTynaeve76,076
    Posted on 27 March 24 at 18:15
    MaxPrimeTV said:
    I have unlocked all achievements in "100 Capitalist Cats" but it is not showing as 100% on this site. Please check for me.
    Click the ... menu on the games achivement page (Game Action menu) and click "Request Scanner Update" and it should fix itself after your next scan. New system put in place to sort out these glitches, I had to do it recently when it didn't pick up the last achivement in a game with a normal scan so game wouldn't complete. Worked when i did this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads