Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Completion percentage and deleted achievements

• TrialpearsTrialpears79,564
    Posted on 19 October 23 at 06:31
    Deleted achievements count towards completion percentage. This may have been intentional, but it leads to a whole bunch of weirdness, especially since counterstrike deleted all their achievements. Check out the leaderboard for completion percentage and you will see two players with 16700% gotten by having all the old CS achievements and no other games. The rest of the first page is also taken up by people with over 100% completion, most of them counterstrike players.
  • RaZZlomRaZZlom30,971
    Posted on 26 October 23 at 12:31
    Is it possible to clean CSGO/CS2 achievements?
  • TrialpearsTrialpears79,564
    Posted on 26 October 23 at 13:02
    RaZZlom said:
    Seems like a full ReScan removes them based on a conversation on the discord. Rescanning the 44 000 CS players may be one solution to solve this, but that doesn't solve the fundamental problem and I doubt they have to API capacity to do that quickly.

Also worth noting that the UI gets a bit broken by this. Take a look at pateu de shaorma and their page and you will see a huge amount of horizontal scroll due to the 167 times too long progress bar, a recent TSA graph which goes into the trillions.
  • FlippolFlippol111,010
    Posted on 26 October 23 at 22:11, Edited on 26 October 23 at 22:15 by Flippol
    RaZZlom said:
    Trialpears said:
    RaZZlom said:
    Seems like a full ReScan removes them based on a conversation on the discord. Rescanning the 44 000 CS players may be one solution to solve this, but that doesn't solve the fundamental problem and I doubt they have to API capacity to do that quickly.

Also worth noting that the UI gets a bit broken by this. Take a look at pateu de shaorma and their page and you will see a huge amount of horizontal scroll due to the 167 times too long progress bar, a recent TSA graph which goes into the trillions.
    I think this bug has been around for a long time, and been exasperated recently by the removal of all the CSGO achievements.

Trialpears is right as well, it looks like the only way to fix it is to have a full rescan done. (I've done this for you RaZZlo)
  • RaZZlomRaZZlom30,971
    Posted on 27 October 23 at 07:32
    Trialpears is right as well, it looks like the only way to fix it is to have a full rescan done. (I've done this for you RaZZlom)
    Big thank you! ❤️
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads