Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

Personalised Gamer and Game Share Images

• JackJack7,905
    Posted on 05 September 23 at 13:58
    We have just updated TrueSteamAchievements with an exciting development making it much easier to share personalised graphics of games, your progress, and more, straight from the website. On gamer, game, and achievement pages there

Please click here to read the full story: Personalised Gamer and Game Share Images
  • TrialpearsTrialpears79,655
    Posted on 05 September 23 at 14:31
    This looks really nice and I'm so happy that there is active development for this site! One thing though. For the site rank I would much rather have a percentile. It's very difficult to know if my site rank of 13,237 is any good or not while saying that I'm in the top 26% of gamers on this site is a lot more meaningful. This is especially true when sharing with someone who isn't familiar with TSA.
    Posted on 05 September 23 at 14:39
    Another thing: The image quality is really bad with tons of jpeg artifacts around all the text. Reducing the compression or making it a png would make it look a lot better.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,958
    Posted on 05 September 23 at 15:04
    This is great. Good work, Devs.
  • EdweirddEdweirdd30,898
    Posted on 05 September 23 at 16:03
    Nice addition!
  • BlazeStormBlazeStorm28,578
    Posted on 05 September 23 at 18:28
    Awesome, this was one of my favourite new features on TT, very glad to see it here!
  • JackJack7,905
    Posted on 06 September 23 at 08:34
    Trialpears said:
    Another thing: The image quality is really bad with tons of jpeg artifacts around all the text. Reducing the compression or making it a png would make it look a lot better.
    Thanks for letting us know. Could you link to an image where you are seeing this please and we can take a look. Thank you.
    Posted on 06 September 23 at 15:37
    Jack said:
    Trialpears said:
    Thanks for letting us know. Could you link to an image where you are seeing this please and we can take a look. Thank you.
    Looking into it more it's only really problematic when downloading it since the image usually isn't large enough for the compression to be particularly bothersome.
  • Posted on 06 September 23 at 17:03
    This was something that's already been implemented on the TA website, correct? Why the long wait for this site?
    People around here aren't too bright, maybe they need light bulb replaced.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads