Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Links in Solutions

• agsmithagsmith19,270
    Posted on 10 August 23 at 19:38
    Hello! I'm playing Monster Sanctuary, and one of the achievements is basically "gotta catch 'em all." I was using a guide available on Steam to assist my playthrough with a few things, and the author included their personal Google Sheets checklist to track the monsters and where to find them. The checklist was missing a lot of details and a few monsters, so I cleaned it up, filled everything in, added the missing monsters and made it much more useful. I'd like to post the checklist as a solution, so I guess my question is twofold.

1) Is posting a link within a solution permitted?
    2) If so, how do I do that?

I'm hoping to contribute to the site more and more, and I feel as though my expanded checklist would be incredibly useful as a solution to this achievement. smile
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth363,028
    Posted on 11 August 23 at 08:37
    Yes, posting links is fine. As per the first rule of our Solution Guidelines:

Copy or appropriate. Copying work from others and passing it off as your own is unacceptable. If you wish to make use of content created by other people, or taken from an external source, you must ensure that you credit the author and cite the source clearly. Solutions consisting only of a link to another site's solution are not allowed - please produce your own content.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads