Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Achievement counting twice

• AndersAnders47,691
    Posted on 16 July 23 at 18:33, Edited on 16 July 23 at 18:37 by Anders
    For roughly half my started games, there is no starting date, my completion percentage is zero, and my number of achievements and my TSA points are doubled.
  • Posted on 17 July 23 at 06:37
    Is this still going on as I can't reproduce it. On what pages do you see this happening?

On your profile, I see a completion percentage of 44%, in your Games Collection, all games that are started (at least one achievement) have a Date Started, and I don't see any duplicate achievements.
  • AndersAnders47,691
    Posted on 17 July 23 at 11:23
    There is no longer a problem with my games.
    If you look at my history, you can see that my TSA points dove from 36,438 to 27,852.

From my point of view, this problem is now fixed.
  • MummieMummie99,199
    Posted on 23 September 23 at 12:00
    Remco1986 said:
    Is this still going on as I can't reproduce it. On what pages do you see this happening?

On your profile, I see a completion percentage of 44%, in your Games Collection, all games that are started (at least one achievement) have a Date Started, and I don't see any duplicate achievements.
    this is one i managed to replicate.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7115382912830670....png
    as shown here.
    i followed the guide on here and took me 10 mins to complete said game.
    but i have made a post of weird behavior about not having games marked complete] as well
  • CathartisCathartis128,182
    Posted on 25 September 23 at 02:32
    I have also seen issues with games not being marked completed (Boneraiser Minions and Halls of Torment on my profile).
  • RaZZlomRaZZlom31,036
    Posted on 25 September 23 at 06:54
    In my profile, I have 14 out of 10 achievements in Dear Esther: Landmark Edition and 140% completion of the game.
  • TrialpearsTrialpears79,563
    Posted on 25 September 23 at 07:07
    There has almost certainly been some new issues with the scanner introduced in the past few days. We will probably just have to wait until it's fixed.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth363,159
    Posted on 25 September 23 at 17:59
    This appears to be fixed. I'll keep an eye on any accounts that are affected, but if this is present on your account, let me know.
  • RaZZlomRaZZlom31,036
    Posted on 25 September 23 at 18:28
    Thank you for your hard work.
  • Posted on 26 September 23 at 04:57
    thirtysmooth said:
    This appears to be fixed. I'll keep an eye on any accounts that are affected, but if this is present on your account, let me know.
    My recent two games Choice Of Life Middle Ages and Luvocious are counting achievements twice
  • Posted on 26 September 23 at 14:58
    thirtysmooth said:
    I have 4 out of 2 on Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior, could you please fix this one as well?
    Posted on 26 September 23 at 15:15
    GotEmCoooach said:
    thirtysmooth said:
    I have 4 out of 2 on Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior, could you please fix this one as well?
    Done.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads