Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Submit information to link games/achievement to sister sites

• ECHOECHO133,253
    Posted on 12 June 23 at 04:37
    While TSA is useful for tracking your own achievements and progress, guides for these achievements are often absent. There used to be link to to sister sites, TA & TT, for achievements, where the only information presented on TSA was number of guides present so there is no fear of not giving credit.
    While it may be broken now, I'd appreciate the ability for users to also submit information to link equivalent achievements across different platforms. One example is for XCOM: Enemy Unknown. On Steam, Xcom EU has a DLC/Add-on called Enemy Within, while on the Xbox and TA platform, Enemy Within is a standalone title, seperate from Xcom EU.
  • Dodgy BobDodgy Bob55,230
    Posted on 09 July 23 at 15:24
    I just came here to post a request to link achievement tips on all trueachievement sites together, for the same achivement. So whichever site you are you will see suggestions for that achievement from all sites. I think this is the same as you are requesting?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth363,038
    Posted on 10 July 23 at 08:17, Edited on 10 July 23 at 08:17 by thirtysmooth
    The system you're referring to still exists. The links to the achievements sister sites (TA + TT) for an individual achievement have now moved to the right-hand column, in the "Related Achievements and Trophies" box.
  • vizthexvizthex71,602
    Posted on 12 July 23 at 22:39
    thirtysmooth said:
    The system you're referring to still exists. The links to the achievements sister sites (TA + TT) for an individual achievement have now moved to the right-hand column, in the "Related Achievements and Trophies" box.
    Yeah, but that's a bit out-of-the-way imo. Should just show guides in the guides section and mark them as being from true achievements/trophies.
    vizthex, Attempter of Achievements
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads