Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

my stats aren't represented properly

• Posted on 10 April 23 at 17:05
    If you don't rescan my profile after i relocked all my achievement's with SAM I'm just going to reunlock all my achievements again there is no point in having a truesteamachievements account if it doesn't accurately represent stats. I'll give it a week for the investigations manager to respond and fix my stats.
  • Posted on 10 April 23 at 17:07
    I mean my games and achievements I'm set to no tracking but I shouldn't because I relocked all my achievements with SAM and all my games and achievements are still showing up
  • Posted on 11 April 23 at 19:54, Edited on 11 April 23 at 23:21 by the Investigations Manager
    You had an excessive amount of games with manipulated achievements. We don't support re-locking of achievements here on TSA, so if you want, I can just delete your account.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads