Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

You are currently untrackable

• DrugsasDrugsas31,522
    Posted on 19 February 23 at 06:21
    Hello.
    It looks like I can't get rid of this status
    "You are currently untrackable. Please change your Privacy Settings."

I did all settings as described. Turn off Invisible. Tried to wait it out.

Any ideas on how can I get rid of this error so that the site can scan my achievements?
  • FlippolFlippol111,010
    Posted on 19 February 23 at 22:57
    I re-scanned you. Looks like it is all working now.
  • DrugsasDrugsas31,522
    Posted on 21 February 23 at 09:13
    Yay! Thank you! }:)
  • Posted on 23 February 23 at 07:17
    Hey, I have sent this over to the devs. It seems that a regular scan marks you as Private, while a full scan (that admins/mods can do) works just fine; it scans the new achievements and removes the Private. However, after a normal scan, the Private is back.
  • JackJack7,905
    Posted on 23 February 23 at 16:06
    Thanks for getting in touch. We've had a look at your profile and it looks as though you may have the "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details" Steam setting toggled on.

This stops us seeing your recently played games, which we interpret as a private account. If you toggle this setting off we will be able to see the data and your profile won't get set to private again.

We will have a think about how we can account for this circumstance in the future.
  • Posted on 02 May 23 at 21:08
    Just wanted to say, i had same problem. Even after updating settings and linking steam again it still wouldn't work.

Then I read the above message. "We've had a look at your profile and it looks as though you may have the "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details" Steam setting toggled on."

This option seemed to cause the trouble so make sure it is off.

It must be working now as the achievements are updated and the status removed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads