Site Wishlist Archive

Site Wishlist Archive

Expanded Games Played

• Posted on 18 October 15 at 03:08
    Steam has a family sharing option where you can hook into someone else's library when they're not playing, so there's achievements available to earn while not owning the game. For example, I've still got some older games hooked in through my original account, drcanadianninja, so when I switched over, I set it up as a family share so I could still play Audiosurf, Monaco, and Civilization V.

It's entirely possible we wouldn't want to count this to discourage rampant account sharing, but it's worth mentioning.
  • Posted on 18 October 15 at 23:18
    I take that back, Monaco has just showed up. I guess it's an early scanner issue.
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,690
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 10:37
    I lend my library to 3 family members, which steam allows, that said, the ones I share are mostly still missing from mine.
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 13:15
    It's picked up Monaco, where I tried the zombie mode for a few minutes, but not Audiosurf or Civ V, which I've played for equally long and quite a bit longer, respectively. Combine that with not picking up games on my account with achievements that I've played, and I'm reasonably sure it's an early scanner issue.
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,690
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 16:19
    It's an API issue mostly, all steam sites struggle with this
  • Information
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 11:27
    This post was archived by thirtysmooth

0 up votes (0%)
    0 down votes (0%)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads