Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Labyrinthine Dreams Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 13 December 22 at 14:43
    Please use this thread to discuss the Labyrinthine Dreams walkthrough.
  • HaxArasHaxAras3,302
    Posted on 13 December 22 at 20:38
    How do I add pages, name them, etc. for the walkthrough?
    Korra II.
  • Posted on 14 December 22 at 06:19
    HaxAras said:
    How do I add pages, name them, etc. for the walkthrough?
    From the management page you can click the blue Walkthrough button and then choose 'Add page'. Enter the page name and hit the Save button.

If you want to order the pages, you can use the number dropdowns next to the page name to move the position.
  • HaxArasHaxAras3,302
  • Posted on 15 December 22 at 06:25
    HaxAras said:
    Hey, it seems you don't have the 'back to management' button below the part on the left side. Can you go here: https://truesteamachievements.com/staff/walkthrough/managewa... and select the WT that is assigned to you? You should then see a 'Walkthrough' button at the bottom of the middle section. This button is a dropdown and houses the 'Add page' link.

You can also get to Walkthrough management via 'My Links' > 'Staff Hubs'
  • HaxArasHaxAras3,302
    Posted on 08 June 23 at 05:06
    Sorry for the delayed follow-up. My PC is dying, and I can't do much of anything on it. For the most part, the walkthrough is nearly done. If I remember correctly, I just need to re-do the forest levels. I realized every level in the game can be beaten by pressing a certain number of directional keys. So instead of terribly written directions, I need to convert the pages for the first level or two. Something like that.
    Korra II.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads