Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Hades - Cross Save Switch

• TD2UKTD2UK4,137
    Posted on 31 October 21 at 02:28, Edited on 31 October 21 at 02:33 by TD2UK
    Hi guys,

I'm playing Hades on the switch and cross saving with PC, basically Hades is the only game so far that your save on the switch give you achievements on Steam (no need to do it on PC) which is great.

This may raise doubts because when you start the game on PC all the achievements earned pop up with the same time.

Just wondering if you were aware.

PS: also the time doesn't count, so if I play mainly in the Switch and just start the game on PC to pop up the earned achievements the time on the switch don't add up on Steam.

Thanks
    Thanks Koding. Appreciate that.
  • zwierzak40zwierzak4021,955
    Posted on 31 August 22 at 16:57
    I have a similar situation. I play Hades on the xbox game pass in the cloud. But the game will leave the game pass soon and I'm going to buy it on Steam. I would like to transfer save and continue playing.

I am afraid that this may be objectionable and I wonder how to do it to make it good.
  • Posted on 09 September 22 at 23:54, Edited on 09 September 22 at 23:55 by the Investigations Manager
    Importing your own save from another platform, and thus unlocking the achievements from it is not against our rules. Perfectly fine to do so.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads