Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Petition to unmark Spacewar's 'NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_0_4' as unobtainable.

• SirGuySWSirGuySW117,994
    Posted on 16 March 21 at 18:31, Edited on 16 March 21 at 18:37 by SirGuySW
    Hello all,

The 'NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_0_4' achievement for Spacewar is marked as unobtainable:
    SpacewarSirGuySWThe Secret Achievement achievement in Spacewar worth 17 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

However, the 'game' is a developmental resource intended to be used by developers to learn the Steamworks SDK. I believe we are intended to add the achievement to the code ourselves in the process of learning the SDK. When a developer adds the correct code to the game the achievement unlocks normally (ie: it's obtainable).

I posted more details in the solution linked above. I thought I should also submit this petition to have the achievement unmarked as unobtainable.

Best regards to all.
  • Posted on 28 March 21 at 18:35
    Agreed. Got the GI team to remove the flag.

Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads