Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

battlefield/ battlefront 2

• GLOVEZ 1 2 3GLOVEZ 1 2 3305,979
    Posted on 14 September 20 at 23:32
    With these said games having achievements recently added some people have completed them.

Are the achievement unlocks retroactive?

Some people already have a completion, some with a few minutes played and some with 10s of hours. So my question is have these been cheated? Because I was wondering if the people with a few minutes played may of only booted up the game to collect all the achievements and the ones with 10s of hours are simply fans and have played a lot.

I didn't think games with no achievements tracked played time but maybe they do?

Thanks
  • Posted on 15 September 20 at 18:03
    Yes, a lot of the EA games have achievements that unlock retroactively. If a player has already met the requirements for achievements that are added later on, they will instantly unlock.
  • GLOVEZ 1 2 3GLOVEZ 1 2 3305,979
    Posted on 15 September 20 at 21:45
    So have the people with only minutes in the games cheated or is it impossible to prove?
  • Posted on 16 September 20 at 17:35
    Correct.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads