Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Offline achievements?

• Posted on 05 February 18 at 21:43
    I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times but I couldn't find any threads about it.

I am planning to buy a GPD Win 2 (3DS-sized PC gaming machine, looks nice....) to play on the airplane regularly. So naturally I will be in offline mode.

I know the site says that offline achievements are okay, but are users going to be constantly reporting me if I have achievements that are regularly timestamped all at the same time?

Thanks!
  • Posted on 05 February 18 at 23:14
    Being reported and having action taken are not one and the same. If you have legitimately unlocked achievements while offline, then you will not be in trouble regardless of any reports which may come in.

Of course, if you suddenly unlocked everything in something like GCI (Gotham City Impostors Achievements) while offline, then it would be a very different story.
  • Posted on 06 February 18 at 13:38
    said:
    Being reported and having action taken are not one and the same. If you have legitimately unlocked achievements while offline, then you will not be in trouble regardless of any reports which may come in.

Of course, if you suddenly unlocked everything in something like GCI (Gotham City Impostors Achievements) while offline, then it would be a very different story.
    That's the more obvious
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads