Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Hope it's not too late for me to appeal

• Posted on 04 June 17 at 17:17
    hi I recieved a late message in my inbox that I've been set to no tracking for having impossible achievement unlock orders on deathsmiles. well given that I've been playing normally offline unlocking stacks of achievements on my laptop since my internet isnt all that reliable. of course when I attempt to connect online to synch my offline achievements, they'll be out of order with the same timestamps I connected back online. So i apologize for the controversy esp for those who think I used Sam which I didnt. I hope my tracking can be reinstated
  • Posted on 05 June 17 at 05:30
    I'll look over the report and get back to you via PM soon
  • Posted on 04 November 17 at 12:44
    will my tracking be restored, its long over due to sleep on it
  • Posted on 09 November 17 at 05:40
    https://imgur.com/a/SPv6I https://imgur.com/a/IQsAd yes it does look like 96% of my games got removed except for the 4 that i purchased for free wondering where all my other tracked game achievements went. so given that i had access to cloes purchased games since she shares her library with me. all my tracked achievement timestamps i earned on those games from that day and so forth are there. however i have to reload each game individually to get my achievements to show up on my recently played, but it'll never show up on my all games list since i never purchased them in the 1st place. so no sam or 3rd party software was ever used.
  • Posted on 10 November 17 at 03:48
    if you have the conjecture that your still not convinced, ill still be checking my thread doing what i can to clear my name.
  • Posted on 13 November 17 at 02:37
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310616295/games/... pussycat is right inv manager, check out my list too, none of my achievements that i played on my friends shared library isnt there either except for the ones i bought for free and no 3rd party software was used so please clear her name
  • Posted on 13 November 17 at 02:39
    for example you dont see ffx hd remaster or fran bow on my all games list given that i got achievements on those games too etc
  • Posted on 19 November 17 at 12:56
    pussycat is right inv manager
    Are you not the exact same user under a different account?

It doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that a legitimate claim is being made when an account jumps to the defense of another while you are registered with an email that differs only by a single digit from each another.
  • Posted on 19 November 17 at 12:59
    I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark, and assume that this is your main account:

cloelea
  • Posted on 19 May 18 at 00:40
    that's the person who shares her steam games with me. yes me and makda both signed up with queenemblas away from our personal actual emails linked to our steam accounts given that we account share as that's what family is for. if you still have the conjecture that i cheated deathsmiles after justifying my claim, you could carry on to remove the game off my list while my tracking gets reinstated and i don't have to look over my shoulder anymore.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads