Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

No tracking

• Posted on 09 July 23 at 07:36
    Hi, before my letter i want to thanks you to,reaad this message and be sorry about my bad english and the fault i did when i was younger

When i was younger "my friends" laugh at me a lot that was some harrassement because i get many games without many hours, it was a difficult period to me (dad death and more) and that was a too much so i want to try to get more hours on my games and i find SAM so i was using SAM to boost my hours on games, and with curiosity i tried all the software but i see unlock achievement i try it on 4-5 games because was shocked and hilarious whit my age ( 15-16y at this time) and now i want to join the community but with using sam it was normal to be ban by the staff on leaderboards, but when i wanted to join the community, i have to delete all non-legit achievement and i never understanding how can i do it when i was young i abandonned but since 2-3 month i try to delete theses, i think i do not miss a non-legit achievement and i really want to be legit now, because it's so trash to have non legit achievement by using sam but when i was younger i do not except this and still sad about that.. and absoluteely want to have a legit account now so if you can investigate my account, and help me if you can to say to me what achievement you think are not legit, (at least the only 1 game still non legit achievement on datea nd hours is rocket league, i'm sure to get theses legit's, but all achievements who i get a little doubt i delete the achievement to be sure i ispect the most of part of my games, if you can now investigate my account it will be really greatfull and i thanks you a lot,

at least i understand if the staff choose to let me banned of leaderboards and tranking for usim sam when i was younger, it's normal too but if theses explications can help me to be unbanned it will be so good.
    Again sorry for my bad english ^^'

thanks for you'r read's and you'r replys,

have a great day, and great vacation for this summer.
    Calithender
  • Posted on 09 July 23 at 07:40
    Hooo yes and i try to actualize my profile on true steam, but it's very very very long ( never finnished a sync but on my c.me profile's it's ok i think) i don't arrived to make a recover on my account but when i see my games and achievements and more i think it's ok
    Calithender
  • Posted on 11 July 23 at 16:35
    I'll send you a PM.
  • Posted on 11 July 23 at 17:33
    Thanks a lot !
    Calithender
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads