Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

No tracking

• Posted on 19 April 23 at 14:39
    Hello, good morning!
    I've been trying to update my achievement status but it keeps saying as "no tracking". What's happened to my account?
  • Posted on 19 April 23 at 21:12
    Last year we removed some games that you had manipulated achievements in. Turns out you had WAY MORE games with manipulated achievements that were in the initial report from July 2022.

The last report was submitted to you last month.

tl;dr version: you SAM'd too many games.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 June 23 at 01:25, Edited on 14 June 23 at 01:26 by
    so how does the cheat policy work if the TL:DR you sam'd too many games, what dont you guys ban people for sam? as i play payday 2 and only 1 guy has the 100% and hes obviously used sam when will he be removed? as its the same with exophase exept they have 4 current 100%ers that used sam!
  • rdkehoerdkehoe189,363
    Posted on 14 June 23 at 02:42
    Users need to be reported to get investigated/removed, I suggest reporting those people if you think they cheated. You would think there would be an autoflag system when people complete games to 100% in like 1 minute, or have 100% achievements with the same time stamps, but alas, there is not.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 June 23 at 13:06
    right so its the same as TA then fair enough lets see how long these mods take to investigate as this site seems dead, i posted a session for the revive ach on the forrest and no one joined for a good month long behold i had to use steam groups to find some sad soul to help me!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads